Brilliant Star: Be a Candle, Vol. 51, No. 4. This issue honors the life and example of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá and encourages kids to consider how they can be of service to others. It includes these engaging stories and activities:
- Explore the life of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá, which was dedicated to serving humanity and the Bahá’í Faith;
- Invite friends and family to take on a two-week service challenge;
- Discover puzzles and activities that inspire you to put kindness into action;
- Quiz yourself on how well you listen to yourself and others;
- Create a cactus garden gift to celebrate resilience;
- Find out how Bahá’ís created the first race amity convention in 1921;
- Interview people you admire about how and why they serve humanity;
- Get to know Ridvan Foxhall, who empowers kids to express their virtues and cultures onstage and in their communities.
No matter where your strengths and interests lie, your acts of kindness can be candles that light up our world!